Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm thinking summer...

...it's gotta be somewhere under all these 30 inches of snow. I am looking forward to getting the jogging stroller back out of hiding, walks in the park, and hopefully entertaining a little toddler! I've already started to think about what outdoor toys my son might like this summer. Will he want a pool again (the last one broke!), a sandbox, slide, or maybe a wooden swing set?

I have fond memories of hanging off our swingset when I was little... I've been browsing through CSNStores.com to see what kind of play toys might work for a 14-20 month old this summer. I'll be reviewing a product from them soon - not sure what I'll decide on (I COULD use some winter boots if this snow doesn't stop coming down!). But I'll keep you posted. Meanwhile, check out CSN for yourself!

Help me out - What is/was your child's favorite outdoor play toy or game around age 1-2?

No comments: